High quality Big Bags
FIBC’s are one of the most cost effective and ideal types of packaging for shipping and storing dry bulk products. Big bags are produced from either tubular or flat polypropylene (PP) woven fabrics.
These fabrics can be both coated or uncoated and vary in different weights depending on the requirements of the Safe Working Load (SWL), or Safety Factor (SF).
An FIBC can be as simple as an open top with a flat base used commonly within the building industry or as a high tech unit produced within a clean room production environment to be used for the food/pharmaceutical industries.
Most importantly, each FIBC is manufactured to meet a customer’s specific requirement.
We use advanced technologies, such as:
- Full migration testing of all materials used
- More effective cleaning with highly innovative processes:
- Air washing technology with advanced video monitoring
- Outside vacuum cleaning technology
- Ultrasonic hemming technology for the spouts
- Class 10.000 liner extrusion and liner shaping
- 100% metal detection