The Q bigbag design is constructed utilising inner baffles which help to maintain the cubic form once the FIBC has been filled.
These baffles are manufactured specifically to allow the material to flow into the corners of the bag. Because of this design and cubic shape of the Q bag which requires less storage space and reduces transportation costs up to 30% in comparison with a standard big bag.
Optimise the loading speed and transportable volume of your truck or container transport while at the same time protecting your products from any leaks during filling, storage, transport and discharge with our form-stable Q Bags. Q Bags are a special type of Big Bags (FIBCs) designed for products such as powders or granulates.
Benefit from the characteristics of our Q bags
- Supplied with or without a liner
- Available with or without coating
- Various filling and discharging options
- Preservation of (food) quality and flavour
- Optimisation of truck and container loading
- Available baffles: standard and cord