HOW DO I SAFELY FILL FIBC?
- During the filling process FIBC should be hanging from the lifting device in a way that their bottom either touches or hangs closely above the ground or pallet.
- Please make sure the discharging spout of the FIBC – if featured – is closed before the filling .
- Consult your supplier should you wish to fill your FIBC with hot material since not all FIBC are designed for high temperatures .
- In order to ensure stability under load, the filling height of the FIBC should be between 0 .5 and 2 times the shortest horizontal dimension of the FIBC, typically
WHAT FILLING DESIGN OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR FIBCS?
The filling design options selected are going to be dictated by a number of factors including:
- Filling Method (i .e conveyor, gravity, bulk bag filler)
- Where FIBC will be filled (clearance, electrostatic concerns, flammable products, etc .)
- The FIBC filling equipment desired or currently used
- Desired fill or packaging rate
- Fill spout dimensions required
- Sizing restrictions / constraints
We recommend “Varlık Makina” for filling
The simplest and cheapest FIBC type.
Given that this type of FIBC has no possibility of closing the inlet, the material to be packaged is not protected.
This kind of big bags is used for packing stone, sand, building materials and other materials that can withstand the weather conditions (rain, humidity, sunshine …).
Big bags with an open top can be filled manually or automatically. The fabric end of open top big bags is folded to avoid sharp edges.
The flap is a lid that is sewn (attached) to the bag on one side and has binding ties on the other side.
It is used to protect the material to be packed in big bags. The flap is made of heavy fabric.
Standard big bag type. The skirt is attached to the top of a big bag with ties for closing the skirt.
It efficiently protects of the material to be packed from external influences and contamination.
The skirt is made from light coated or uncoated fabric depending on the customer requirements.
The skirt height is proportional to the dimensions of big bags.
FIBC with a skirt are often used when the protection of materials is needed, and there is no automatic filling machine available.
Standard big bag type. Big bag inlet consists of the cover with an opening in which there is a spout with closing bands, which allows for the protection of the material to be packed.
Big bags with inlet spout are designed to meet the needs of companies that own machines for filling the material.
Diameters and lengths of the inlet spout are different and made according to customer requirements.
The most commonly produced are diameters of between 30 and 50 cm and a length of 50 cm.
The inlet spout is made from light coated or uncoated fabric.
INLET SPOUT + FLAP
The Combination Of a Flap and Inlet Spout:
A specific big bag type containing a combination of the inlet spout and a flap, which provides additional protection for the inlet spout.
The inlet spout and flap contain special ties for tying.
The inlet spout allows the protection of materials from external influences, while the flap is an additional protection to the inlet spout.
The inlet spout is made from light coated or uncoated fabric, and the flap is made from heavy coated or uncoated fabric, all in accordance with the requirements of the customer.
INLET SPOUT + CONICAL TOP
A specific FIBC type Bags with inlet spout , but with a conical top.
Characteristical for this, specific FIBC type, is that the cover is made conical for maximum space utilization in the bag body. This type of big bag inlet is needed in cases where there is a problem of maximum utilization of space in the top corners of the bag.